What are cookies?
Cookies are tiny text files stored on your computer when you visit certain web pages. At
To order products on
you need to have cookies enabled - see the section on Managing cookies. If you don't wish to enable cookies, you'll still be able to browse the site and use it for research purposes.
Please note that cookies can't harm your computer. We don't store personally identifiable information, such as credit card details in cookies we create, but we do use encrypted information gathered from them to help improve your experience of the site. For example, they help us to identify and resolve errors, or to determine relevant related products to show you when you're browsing.
We do have relationships with carefully-selected and monitored suppliers who may also set cookies during your visit to be used for remarketing purposes - in other words to show you different products and services based on what you appear to be interested in.
We will treat all your personal information as confidential (although we reserve the right to disclose this information in the circumstances set out below). We will keep it on a secure server and we will fully comply with all applicable UK Data Protection and consumer legislation from time to time in place.
- When on this website, we will ask you to input and will collect personal information from you such as your name, email address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number, product selections, credit card or other payment information and a password
- We may also collect, and our third party providers of advertisements and content may collect, information about where you are on the internet (e.g. the URL you came from, IP address, domain types like .co.uk and .com), your browser type, the country and telephone area code where your computer is located, the pages of our website that were viewed during your visit, the advertisements you clicked on, and any search terms that you entered on our website
- We may collect this information even if you do not register with us
- You should be aware that this site is being monitored and may capture information about your visit that will help us improve the quality of our service, or be used to present you with Vivup products which are relevant to your browsing history when you visit other websites
We confirm that any personal information which you provide to us (or which is available on public registers) and any user information from which we can identify you, is held in accordance with the registration we have with the Data Commissioner's Office. We use your information only for the following purposes:
- Processing your orders
- For statistical or survey purposes to improve this website and its services to you
- To serve website content and advertisements to you
- To administer this website
- To contact you about leaving a review on a product once your order has been completed
- If you consent, to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you
- You agree that you do not object to us contacting you for any of the above purposes whether by telephone, email or in writing and you confirm that you do not and will not consider any of the above as being a breach of any of your rights under the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003
In the event that you do not wish to be contacted for such purposes, ensure that you tick the appropriate box as you go through the registration process. You may unsubscribe from our contact list at any time by replying to a promotional email with the word “unsubscribe” in the subject line or by emailing us at
between 9am and 5pm
- Your personal information may be disclosed to reputable third parties who will help process your order. Vivup requires all such third parties to treat your personal information as fully confidential and to fully comply with all applicable UK Data Protection and consumer legislation from time to time in place. We will not release your personal information to any company outside of Vivup for their mailing or marketing purposes
- You should be aware that if we are requested by the police or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide your personal Information and /or user information, we are entitled do so
When entering any of our contests or prize draws, you provide your name, email address and mailing address. If you win, we will send the prize to the address entered and notify you by email. When you enter a contest or prize draw, you are also included in our newsletter list to receive notice of promotions, specials and new additions to the website. You may unsubscribe from this news list by following the unsubscribe instructions in any email received.
Do not track (DNT) is a feature offered by some browsers, with some newer browsers offering it as default. If you enable it, it sends a signal to websites to request that your browsing isn't tracked, for example by third party ad or social networks, or analytic companies. You can opt out of tracking and analytics on this website by changing your settings.
At present no industry-wide uniform standard has been agreed and adopted to determine how DNT requests should be managed, so our website doesn’t currently respond to DNT requests. Until that standard is established, we'll continue to review DNT and other new technologies, but won't respond to DNT requests.
Intellectual property and right to use
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the website shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us or our licensors.
You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
Compliance with laws
The website may be used only for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding the website and any transactions conducted on or through the website.
The conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
For any queries regarding our service, please contact us:
Our company details are:
Registered office: 5 Margaret Road, Romford, Essex, RM2 5RH
Registered in England. Company registration number: 5558651
VAT no: GB869578054