Registration Prize Draw Terms & Conditions:
'WIN YOUR ORDER' (closes 28 April 2019):
Offer exclusive to Vivup customers only. For your chance to win your order, register and then place your order by 28 April 2019 and you will automatically be entered into the prize draw. Offer ends at 11.59pm on 28 April 2019. A winner will be selected at random. Only one winner. The winner will be notified directly on their email address used when registering on Vivup.
‘Win 300,000 epoints worth £1,500’ (closes 31st May 2019):
For the chance to win 300,000 epoints, worth £1,500, you or your colleague must register at vivup.co.uk by 11.59pm on 31 May 2019 and you will be automatically entered into the prize draw. One individual prize winner will be selected at random after the closing date and will be notified by email to the address used to register with Vivup. Offer is open to all Vivup users only. The prize cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. An epoint account will be set up for you and credited with 300,000 epoints.
Terms and conditions of epoints.com apply. These can be accessed at https://www.epoints.com/terms
‘Win a holiday’ (Now closed):
For a chance to win a £1500 voucher towards a TUI holiday, you or your colleague must register by 23:59 on 28 February 2019 and you will both be automatically entered into the prize draw. One individual prize winner will be selected at random after the closing date and will receive a voucher to the value of £1500 which can be redeemed against the cost of any TUI holiday. Voucher is valid for use up to and including the 31 December 2020. Terms and conditions of the voucher apply. The winner will be notified directly on their email address used when registering with Vivup. Offer is open to all Vivup users only.
TUI eGift Card Terms & Conditions for the Holiday Scheme:
- The eGift card can be used as full or part payment for travel products at participating TUI travel shops/superstores.
- Excludes all travel money related products - currency, traveller’s cheques and prepaid cards.
- Cannot be exchanged for cash or to purchase another gift card.
- The expiry date will be printed on your eGift card and is 2 years from the date of purchase.
- The maximum account balance allowed at any one time is £1500 for e-gifts.
- The eGift card must be treated as cash, the balance cannot be refunded if lost, stolen or destroyed.
- Balances can be obtained by phone, in-store or online by clicking the link in the website footer.
- eGift cards cannot be exchanged for cash, travellers’ cheques or foreign currency.
- The eGift card is not applicable online for TUI Ski, TUI Lakes, TUI Worldwide or First Choice Ski.
- TUI eGift gift cards are not covered by ABTA’s scheme of financial protection.
- TUI eGift cards cannot be reloaded.
- Maximum of £1500 eGift card can be redeemed against any one holiday.
Last updated 19 March 2019, 14:49